PEQUOT GOLF CLUB WILL BE CLOSED
UNTIL MARCH 2022 (WEATHER PERMITTING)
SPENDING PRO-SHOP CREDIT
It’s that time of year to spend your Pro-Shop Credits!
The Pro-Shop will be open through December 31, 2021.
Drop in and shop from our inventory of
balls, clubs, shoes and apparel at a great price!
We can also do special orders from our Titleist, Footjoy, TaylorMade and Tour Edge representatives. We have catalogs in the Pro-Shop or you can go online to select products. Below are links:
Once you have made your selection, you can call the Pro-Shop or click here to download a Pequot Special Order Form and email it back to Pequot Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged the catalog price. Additionally, you can pick up your item at the Pro-Shop or we can arrange to have it sent directly to you for a shipping charge. We will confirm availability and let you know if there is an issue. Minimum Order is $50.
Credits must be used by December 31, 2021.
One of Connecticut’s most scenic golf courses
Located just minutes from Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casinos and historic Mystic, Pequot Golf Club offers one of southeastern Connecticut’s most enjoyable golfing experiences for all golf enthusiasts. Gently rolling terrain and natural beauty await you as you wind through the Connecticut woods. The small undulating greens and tree lined fairways can challenge golfers of all skill levels. Pequot’s par 70, 18-hole layout provides an enjoyable and memorable golfing experience for all players.
Designed in 1958 by the late Wendell Ross, Pequot Golf Club has been played by names such as Jack Nicklaus, who in 1966 set the “official” course record of 65 which still stands today.
Pequot Golf Club has a fully stocked pro shop with all of the latest equipment at great prices. Rental clubs are also available.
After your round, enjoy a light meal in our historic clubhouse or on our patio overlooking the 18th green. If you’re planning a golf outing, bachelor party, or banquet let Pequot’s friendly staff tailor all of your golfing and dining needs.
Pequot Golf Course Earns Five Star Review
Top 10 Reasons to play Pequot Golf Club
(1) A mix of more open and tighter holes. Pequot is more diverse and scenic than courses with mainly woodland.
(2) Variety: Uphill and downhill; big greens and small; a mix of fairway and greenside bunkers.
(3) Limited use of major water hazards; the course favors bunkers.
(4) Not far from the ocean here, the wind is far more a factor here, adding both interest and challenge.
(5) Higher playability for mid and especially higher-handicap golfers.
(6) Some tough and some tight par-4’s in the moderate-to-long range.
(7) Four doglegs, a balance of both right and left.
(8) Tough approach shots keep you honest on all but a few holes.
(9) One of the most striking courses in Connecticut.
(10) Only two par fives here, making it much harder for low-handicappers. Four stellar par-3s.